Updated: Apr 22, 2021
Watch the video below and learn how you can enable Single Touch Payroll (STP) on Payroller and lodge STP reports:
If you're more into written instructions, we've got you covered!
Follow these five steps and you'll be on your way in no time:
1. Open Payroller on your browser and login to your account.
2. Go into the 'Settings' section in the left-hand column.
3. Click on 'STP Settings'.
3. A form will appear, fill out as needed and click 'Enable STP'.
4. From now on, when you complete a pay run, an STP lodgement declaration will appear. Click 'submit' if this is as you like it.
5. To lodge an STP report for an old pay run, select the needed pay run and click 'Report STP'.
Great work, you now know how to enable STP and lodge STP reports to the ATO.
If you're still confused, get in contact with us and we'll help you out.
Check out our guide for more tutorials!
In the meantime, happy payrolling!